Pacific Jewel has an eventful and yet critical itinerary to get from her regional home of the Meditteranean where she sailed with one of our sister companies, Ocean Village, down to her new home in Australia.
Here are some of the big dates leading to her arrival in Australia:
- October 22nd – the day that she sets forth on her final voyage from Crete via the Suez canal and India to Singapore.
- November 14th – She will arrive in Singapore. Once we have cleared all passengers we will take her to the Drydock which is also in Singapore…
- November 14th till November 30th – we will have a team of over 700 contractors and our own 700 officers and crew working feverishly to complete the modifications we are making to the Pacific Jewel.
- December 1st – we will set sail for Sydney and whilst we have no passengers onboard we will take that opportunity to finish off the work and clean the ship from top to bottom ready for our first cruise which is on December 13th.But we have an even more important date for you to put into your diary…
- December 12th - the official inauguration of the Pacific Jewel at the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay.
Further details about the fantastic launch of the Pacific Jewel will be announced later .. suffice to say it will be worth a trip into the city to get a ringside view…. hope to see you there.